This is a story that has been told for the author to connect with the readers and talk about real life issues, but also about healthy ways of coping. This true story was written for ANYONE who needs to be reminded that YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Within this story you get to look through the authors eyes and experience:
- How she gained self-awareness and growth through many of her life challenges including sexual abuse, PTSD, domestic violence, and broken faith.
- How she learned humility, which led her to ask for help on those days she felt like couldn’t push through life anymore.
- what approach she felt was necessary to take in order to make her feel safe and in control.
- How she learned to forgive and maintain a selfless, loving spirit and in result grow from every triumph she was faced with rather than give up and take her own life.
- How she used her traumatic experience for the better and not dictate her well-being eternally.
By purchasing this book, some proceeds will be donated to a victims advocacy center in Shawnee, Kansas.